Foreclosure is a specific legal process in which a lender attempts to recover the balance of a loan from a borrower who has stopped making payments to the lender by forcing the sale of the asset used as the collateral for the loan.
Formally, a mortgage lender (mortgagee), or other lien holder, obtains a termination of a mortgage borrower (mortgagor)’s equitable right of redemption, either by court order or by operation of law (after following a specific statutory procedure).Contact us for more info
Selling Your Property
- Provide in-house legal services to initiate and review contracts.
- Provide in-house marketing services to produce sales materials, including photography, brochures, and websites.
- Understand Privacy–not listing with MLS ensures that only our Sales Executives have access to the lockbox.
- Ensure all repairs are complete and satisfactory and provide lists of reputable repair businesses, inspectors, and lenders.
- Maintain strong relationship with the Architectural Review Board (ARB).