- Get the latest news and availabilities! Newsletter Sign Up »
- Making a Splash in Red Hook: How the Vast Red Hook Pool and Play Center Came to Be
- Red Hook’s Early Years, Coffeyville, and Life on a Coffey Street Row
- Red Hook in the Snow (Video)
- A Witness to the Evolution of Red Hook: 44-46 Beard Street
- 76 Van Dyke Street, one of Red Hook’s most important buildings
10k sf Ground Fl. Corner Commercial Loft in Red Hook Brooklyn for Lease
$ 20 per sf - in contract
106 Ferris St. Unit 1L Brooklyn, NY 11231, Brooklyn
106 Ferris Street predated 1869 and was used to store cotton. Now this historic structure houses numerous design and craft businesses. This commercial studio space on the Red Hook waterfront in Brooklyn includes heat, has plenty of power capacity, and has large dock height roll-up gates, new windows, and new bathrooms. Adjacent to Valentino Pier and waterfront park, this location is within walking distance from Fairway, Ikea, great food establishments on Van Brunt St. as well as the NY Water Taxi ferry.
This prime ground floor corner location has both commercial and pedestrian access from the street making it unique in that it may be suitable for multiple uses.
This unit is currently in contract. Check back soon to see if any of our rentals become available.
- Property Size: 10,000 square feet
- Bathrooms: 2
- Year Built: 1869
steps from waterfront
Agent NotesContact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this unit.
add to favorites