- Get the latest news and availabilities! Newsletter Sign Up »
- A Witness to the Evolution of Red Hook: 44-46 Beard Street
- 76 Van Dyke Street, one of Red Hook’s most important buildings
- Fairway Market: Red Hook’s Favorite Destination
- The changing faces of Red Hook, as seen in maps from 1770 to the present
- Here’s how Red Hook’s Fort Defiance changed the Revolutionary War
10k sf Ground Fl. Corner Commercial Loft in Red Hook Brooklyn for Lease
$ 20 per sf - available
106 Ferris St. Unit 1L Brooklyn, NY 11231, Brooklyn
106 Ferris Street predated 1869 and was used to store cotton. Now this historic structure houses numerous design and craft businesses. This commercial studio space on the Red Hook waterfront in Brooklyn includes heat, has plenty of power capacity, and has large dock height roll-up gates, new windows, and new bathrooms. Adjacent to Valentino Pier and waterfront park, this location is within walking distance from Fairway, Ikea, great food establishments on Van Brunt St. as well as the NY Water Taxi ferry.
This prime ground floor corner location has both commercial and pedestrian access from the street making it unique in that it may be suitable for multiple uses.
- Property Size: 10,000 square feet
- Bathrooms: 2
- Year Built: 1869
steps from waterfront
Agent NotesContact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this unit.
add to favorites