- Get the latest news and availabilities! Newsletter Sign Up »
- The Story of Revere Sugar in Red Hook and the Rise and Fall of Big Sugar in Brooklyn
- A Look Back at Tin City, Red Hook’s Homeless Settlement During the Great Depression
- The Red Hook Houses: Housing Brooklynites During the Great Depression
- Making a Splash in Red Hook: How the Vast Red Hook Pool and Play Center Came to Be
- Red Hook’s Early Years, Coffeyville, and Life on a Coffey Street Row
10445 sf Corner Commercial Loft in Red Hook Brooklyn for Lease
$ 16 per sf - in contract
106 Ferris St. Unit 3R Brooklyn, NY 11231, Brooklyn
Property Description106 Ferris Street predated 1869 and was used to store cotton. Now this historic structure houses numerous design and craft businesses. This commercial studio space on the Red Hook waterfront in Brooklyn includes heat, has plenty of power capacity, and has 15′ peaked ceilings, freight elevator access, separated offices, two bathrooms, and 12 windows many of which view the New York skyline and the Statue of Liberty. Adjacent to Valentino Pier and waterfront park, this location is within walking distance from Fairway, Ikea, great food establishments on Van Brunt St. as well as the NY Water Taxi ferry.
- Property Size: 10,445 square feet
- Bathrooms: 2
- Year Built: 1869
steps from waterfront
Agent NotesContact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this unit.
add to favorites