- Get the latest news and availabilities! Newsletter Sign Up »
- Red Hook’s Lidgerwood Complex and the Importance of Our Industrial History
- Red Hook’s Visitation Church — 165 Years of Neighborhood Service
- The Story of Revere Sugar in Red Hook and the Rise and Fall of Big Sugar in Brooklyn
- A Look Back at Tin City, Red Hook’s Homeless Settlement During the Great Depression
- The Red Hook Houses: Housing Brooklynites During the Great Depression
How do I get to Red Hook?
We couldn’t be prouder of Red Hook at the O’Connell Organization, and we want everybody out there to come visit us. The first thing that our friends in Manhattan and Queens ask us when we invite them out is “How do I get there? Do I need to take that ferry to Ikea?”. The …+ read more