dsIDXPress – How it works
WP Estate offers support for the third party IDX/MLS plugin dsIDXpress. We’ve tested and created support for the standard account.
dsIDXPress standard plugin must be installed separately and, once activated, you must have your own Activation Key. It requires a monthly fee to be used on any website. These are the pricing details http://www.dsidxpress.com/pricing/.
You can download the plugin from here http://wordpress.org/plugins/dsidxpress/ or you can install it through wp-admin interface.
WP Estate offers custom support for the following:
– WP Estate lists dsIDXpress Listings in the header map, same as we do with the properties you add in this theme’s wp-admin.* (see limitation below)
– You can change the pin for dsIDXpress Listings in wp-admin
– We’ve built custom CSS for 4 dsIDXpress sidebar widgets: IDX Areas, IDX Search, IDX single Listing, IDX listings.
– We’ve built custom CSS for the following shortcodes: Insert Single Listing from MLS data (by dsIDXpress) & Insert Listings from MLS data (by dsIDXpress)
See below the demo pages this plugin supports:
- IDX default property page
- IDX default search results page
- IDX Single Listing Shortcode
- IDX Multiple Listings Shortcode
Limitations imposed by dsIDXpress plugin developers:
– *dsIDXpress listings show on the header map ONLY when IDX Listing widget is listed on the sidebar, as we showcase on this page. This widget can show only 50 properties at one time, so only 50 IDX properties can show on the header map.
NOTE: You can create different sidebars with a different IDX Listing widget to show up to 50 listings on the map for different pages.
– Advanced Search doesn’t apply to dsIDXpress listings.
– Google Maps filters don’t apply to dsIDXpress listings.
– Agent page does not show listings by Agent MLS ID number after the contact form.